New Automatic Electric Self-Leveling Rotary Rotating 500M Green beam Laser Level
The Rotary Laser Level Kit has good visibility in extremely bright environments or over long distances with the bright green laser beam. It is perfectly placed on the ceiling, wall, floor or on the tripod. It can be used conveniently in any indoor or outdoor work where requires level calibration.
This Rotary Laser Level Kit is a fully automatic rotary laser level which is very professional and precise.
It is controlled by a temperature-stable sensor for automatic calibration within a 5 degree.
All functions can be used with the remote control, a rechargeable battery and charger are also been come with.
In addition, it includes a pair of laser goggles for easy viewing of the laser in strong sunlight.
It is equipped with an ultra-strong carrying case and a tough cushioning material inside, which is very economical.
• Leveling Accuracy: Horizontal: ±20″; Vertical: ±20″
• Leveling Range: ±5°
• Measuring Range: Diameter: 150m (Using the laser detector)
• Spinning Speed: 0,60,120,300,600 r.p.m
• Directional-Scanning Angle: 0°, 10°, 45°, 90°, 180°
• Slope-adjusting Range: ±5°(Bi-directional)
• Working Temperature: -20℃– 45℃(4°F– 113°F)
• Water-proof: IP 54
• Power Supply: DC 4.8-6V(4 section of NI-MH batteries or 4 section of NI-MH rechargeable batteries)
• Hours in continuous use: Approximately 20 hours
• Light Source: Laser Diode, wavelength: 635nm
• Down Point Diode: Accuracy: ±1mm/1.5m
• Remote controlling Distance: Approximately 20m
• Dimension: 161(L)×161(W)×184(H)mm
• Weight: 2.0kg
Q1: Can I have a sample for testing?
A: Sample is available, but the sample and freight cost will be charged. Sample fee will be refunded when the formal order is placed.
Q2: Can I add my logo on the product?
A: Yes, OEM and ODM are available for us.
But we may need the Trademark authorization letter.
Q3: How can I get the after-service?
A: We will send you the spare parts by free if the problems caused by us.
If it is the men-made problems, we also send the spare parts, but you should pay.
Q4: Do you have inspection procedures for product?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing