1. Confirm that the power supply connected to the site matches the nameplate of the electric wrench. Is there a leakage protector?
2. Select the matching sleeve according to the size of the nut and install it properly.
3. Confirm that the switch on the electric wrench is disconnected before power transmission. Otherwise, the electric wrench will rotate immediately when the plug is plugged into the power socket, which may cause personal injury.
4. If the work site is away from the power supply, when extending the cable, use a sufficient capacity to install a qualified extension cable. Extend the cable, such as through a pedestrian aisle, to be elevated or to prevent the cable from being crushed and damaged.
5, as far as possible when using the reverse force distance support point, in order to prevent the reaction force hurts people.
6. When using the motor to find abnormal carbon sparks, stop working immediately, check and dispose of the fault. In addition, the carbon brushes must be kept clean.
7. Standing on a ladder or working at a high place should take measures to fall from a high place, and the ladder should be supported by ground personnel.